Monday, January 30, 2017

hello semester two: life update



When I say hello...I mean HELLLOOOO!! 

Because second semester of senior year is definitely hitting me. I'm trying to tell myself it's okay...only a few more months. But when days feel like weeks...(okay, I'm overexaggerating a little!

 You get the picture though, I'm really busy, and tired all the time. Between my course load, extracurriculars, and trying to hold on to the little free time I do have, I almost feel like a thin crust pizza (worst metaphor ever). 

Don't get me wrong I signed up for this stuff. I even dropped some clubs and a sport this year and I'm still on the brink of tears. 

 But this post isn't for you. It's for me. I'm gonna read this in weeks, months, years from now and remember what it was like being a senior in high school, being behind in online class, procrastinating until the night before a test, & arguing with my little sister over the most irrelevant things. So many things are happening. Good and bad. There are so many things rushing through my mind these days. Always on to the next thing. Always moving forward. Trying to keep up.

 I hope to post more often. I would LOVE to be able to post more often. I'm going to try to post as often as possible. Just typing this makes me feel like its been wayyyy to long.

This makes me happy. And it's important to do the things that make you happy. 


More to come...stay tuned.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished