Sunday, May 14, 2017

Dear Ma,


Dear Ma,

Here's to you.
On your day.
Mother's Day.

Here's to your secret selfies.
Your ever-present sweet tooth.
Your "non-existent" snoring.
Your low ponytails.
Your morning workouts.
Your shoe collection.
Your constant tardiness.

And everything else that makes you, you.

Thanks for the pep talks.
The endless memories.
The selfless sacrifices.

For being my biggest fan.
For rarely saying "I told you so."
For just being "Ma."

But you're more than a mother.

You're a friend.

A shoulder to cry on.
A hand to hold.
A voice of reason.

With you, I rant.
With you, I cry.
With you, I laugh.
With you, I smile.

You're there on the best days and the worst.
You go along with my wild imagination.
You never shut down my dreams.
You allow me to be myself.

You've helped grow me into the best version of myself.

And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

Love you always & forever,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished